Fun | Fair | Positive | Soccer
Normal life has changed drastically for everyone since the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to assure you that getting back to Fun Fair Positive Soccer will not come at your expense or safety. At FFPS we have taken a rigorous “Return to Soccer Safely” protocol to ensure the safety of your family and all participants at our soccer games. This FFPS season, you will see a few new things during games/practices including the following safety measures:
- Spectators will stand a minimum of 6 feet apart from others and from the sidelines. Masks will be required for parents on the sidelines at all FFPS events.
- We will be strongly recommending that only one parent/guardian per player be in attendance, if possible.
- No high fives, handshakes or intentional physical contact. Positive cheers encouraged!
- No team snacks or drinks. Each players needs to bring their own water bottles and individual snacks.
- FFPS Coaches and Referees will be required to wear a mask during games & practices.
- Traditional FFPS celebrations modified including parent tunnels which will be replaced with clapping lines.
At FFPS, we want you and your family to be able to return to play with confidence knowing you will get the same fun, fair, positive, soccer experience you’ve come to love and expect from FFPS!
Till we see you again, let’s all do our part to be safe. And when it comes time to take the soccer field again, we’ll make sure we do it together, safely!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us here and choose your specific league.
Register before 10/14/2020 for guaranteed placement. Otherwise, late registrations are first come, first serve.